Tuesday, September 4, 2007

"I'm sorry for what I've done...."


The saga and epic downfall of Michael Vick continues... After having refuted any involvement with the alleged dog fighting on his Virginia compound, M. Vick has now coughed up the goods and pleaded guilty. Just in time to find Jesus and seek forgiveness for what he's done.
I don't know what's worse? Being now looked at as a monster by most Americans? Being suspended indefinitely from the Falcons and having them litigate you for the 20 some odd million dollars in bonuses they paid you on your $130 million dollar contract? (That hurts to even think about... what an idiot) Or having to spend the possibility of 5 years in prison?
I just can't seem to find a soft spot for this guy. He had it all - was living the dream. Then he went too far and now it's ALL gone. I just can't summon any sympathy.
Can't you blame me?

Come join us in the web's most dynamic and fun online pet community at www.planet-pets.com and keep your finger on the pulse by signing up free to The Scoop!

No comments: