Saturday, September 29, 2007

How are you going to dress your pet this Halloween?



With Halloween just around the corner, I've found out that a lot of pet owners spend a pretty good buck on costumes for their pets. How freakin' cute!
Here's pictures of my girlfriend's puppy, Carter, on his first Halloween last year dressing as a Yorkie bee.
As I said, the more I've looked into it, the more I realize how many pet owners ACTUALLY do this. I was walking through Petco just yesterday and noticed they already had the costume shelf up, and fully stocked for this year's ghoulish festival. There were ladybugs, bees, devils, princesses, witches, and superheros strung all over the shelf. And can I make a confession....? I might have actually considered getting one for Carter this year too! Thinkin' the devil costume would fit the little bugger the best.
Send in your own photos of your pet in costume for the next issue of The Scoop, Planet Pets' online monthly newsletter and win! See link below.



Come join us in the web's most dynamic and fun online pet community at www.planet-pets.com and keep your finger on the pulse by signing up free to our monthly online newsletter, The Scoop today!

No comments: