Friday, April 13, 2007

Welcome to Planet-Pets.com Inside Scoop!

Welcome!
I'm so glad you could join me here at Today's Inside Scoop, Planet-Pets.com's official blog, where I, Brandon James, explore the most up-to-date, influential information regarding animals and pets. Together we'll talk about the commmon issues that pet owners have, tips to solve those problems, breaking news, and controversial issues from pet ID chipping to the recent pet food recall and the long term effects on the industry. I want to deliver and discuss the best information I can find to help make your life that much easier with your pet. I like to keep my fingers on the pulse of what's new and what's hot. Enjoy!
Bit about me...
I'm a 27 year old guy living in Los Angeles, California, enjoying the weather, the people and the beautiful things that this state has to offer. Originally from Toronto, Canada, I'm upset by how little ice hockey coverage there is here, but I suppose that goes with the territory.

For more articles and comments from Brandon James, subscribe to Planet-Pets.com's monthly newsletter - The Scoop - click here
www.planet-pets.com

No comments: