Friday, May 16, 2008

Dog Care: Signs of Stress



I was reading Pet Age magazine and I found this great little pet care tip.

It's important to recognize when your dog is stressed. It can avoid an attack, bad behavior and even medical problems. Here's what Pet Age magazine said are some signs of canine stress:


Licking the Lips

Yawning

Closing the Mouth

Stiffening of the body

Flashing the whites of the eyes for more than 15 seconds

Nervous clawing or jumping on the supervisor

(in play groups)



Come join us in the web's most dynamic and fun online pet community at http://www.planet-pets.com/ and keep your finger on the pulse by signing up free to our monthly online newsletter, The Scoop today!

2 comments:

jack said...


dog care info


This is the first time I’ve read about this. I keep learning new things everyday!

harrit said...


dog care info

This is the first time I’ve read about this. I keep learning new things everyday!