Monday, March 24, 2008

Cat Vs Dog on Nintendo Wii


I didn't really know if this was real or not the first time I watched.I kept trying to see if there were wires tied to the pets' arms but I couldn't see any. Well, if pets take after their owners, and these pets owners are male ages 18-36 I guess I shouldn't be too surprised right?

How does your pet take after you?


Come join us in the web's most dynamic and fun online pet community at http://www.planet-pets.com and keep your finger on the pulse by signing up free to our monthly online newsletter, The Scoop today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI your contact us form is not working, there is an php error that will not allow you to be contacted.

Brandon James said...

Thanks for letting us know.
I'm assuming that it's on our Planet-Pets.com site that you are meaning to drive our attention to.
If you do read this reply, please let us know EXACTLY where that contact form error is, so we can fix it right away!